Carpentry Services in Nassau & Suffolk Counties
Our team of expert carpenters can build and install whatever you can imagine.
At Classic Renovators we are a complete Home Improvement Company. With over 20 successful years in business we learned to listen to what you want.
Some reasons to improve your home could be:
- New Home owners need to make your new home move-in-ready.
- Planning to sell your home and Get your home ready-to-sell and put on the market.
- Looking to do some Home Improvements so you can enjoy it more.
- Growing Family need more space in your home. Preparing your new-baby’s nursey.
- How to Add Value to your home with Built-In Bookshelves, Fireplace Surrounds, Mantels, Millwork
- Need more closet space, better closet organizer, need an additional closet built
- Want to open up your floor plan createmore space to entertain maybe an open concept Kitchen
Here what we found guarantees your 100% Satisfaction:
Planning out all stages of your project and communicating with you as we progress.
Cleanliness: Keeping your home as clean and dust free as possible.
Having Integrity by doing what we said we would do.
Trust we will do it right the first time and don’t cut corners.
2-Year Warrantee we stand behind our work
- Trim Carpentry: expert installations of Crown moldings, Wainscot (recessed wall panels), coffered ceilings,
- windows and door replacement
- Flooring Installations (Hardwood, Vinyl Plank, Tile)
- Remodeling (Kitchen remodeling, Bathroom remodeling, finished Basements)
- Framing and Structural changes (removing a wall)
- Custom Woodworking (Built-ins, closets, Bars)
- Exterior Trim replacement (Azek, PVC, Composites)
- Our Expert Painters finish everything our Carpenters install (Windows, Doors, Crown Moldings, Built-in Shelves, etc)
Ceiling Crown Molding Installation and Repair
To add character and increase the value of your home, consider ceiling crown molding installation. Crown molding is the name for molding that runs along the top of your walls, and it is commonly used to cover the transitions where your ceilings and walls come together, as well as to add decorative interest.
Whatever style your looking for colonial, traditional, modern crown molding make a big difference. Classic Painting & Home Improvements specialize in ceiling crown molding installation. When its done right the way we do it you can see it. Splice joints are supported behind and disappear, Inside and outside corners meet properly.
We repair existing crown moldings. All repairs including caulking, Staining and painting.
How much does it cost to install Crown molding?
Standard 2-1/2 to 4-1/2 inch colonial crown can cost roughly $10 to $20 per linear foot to install. Of coarse exotic material (Oak, Maple, Cherry, etc) selection can make this number increase. High ceilings and vaulted ceiling crown installation are more.
Custom Crown molding Design and Fabrication
Built-up or Multi-piece crown moldings can make your home unique and more sophisticated. Below is a sample of a molding that copied our clients wedding band. It is a 3D custom molding and one of the most challenging to install flawlessly where you couldn’t find the seams.
Looking for a Finish Carpenter near me?
You can count on Classic Renovators when your looking for Beautiful custom crown molding, Wainscot, Conferred ceilings, or a custom Built-in Bookshelves. Our team of master carpenters are able to do all types of finish carpentry to satisfy your needs. Our attention to detail is second to none.