Carpentry Services in Nassau & Suffolk Counties
Carpentry services to making your dreams come true!
Renovating your home to fit your family needs is important. When you explain your ideas our ears are wide open. Classic Renovators works with you to complement your plans with our carpentry expertise.
How can we help you improve your home?
- Are you a New Homeowner looking to do Remodeling, Flooring, Carpentry, and Painting?
Need to make your new home move-in-ready. One call does it all !
Our Teams of Remodelers, Carpenters and Painters are ready to help with your complete home make-over.
- Adding value with trim work. How to sell your home for more. Or get your home ready-to-sell and put on the market.
- Looking to love your home even more...Want to do home improvements projects you put off.
- Preparing your new-baby’s nursery with moldings, wallpaper
- High-End Millwork: Built-In Bookshelves, Fireplace Surrounds, Mantels, coffered ceilings
- Create more closet space, better closet organizer, need an additional closet built
- Open up your floor plan create more space to entertain maybe an open concept Kitchen
Your Great expectations are assured when you go with Classic Renovators as your carpentry contractor.
Planning out all stages of your project and communicating with you as we progress.
Cleanliness: Keeping your home as clean and dust free as possible.
Having Integrity by doing what we said we would do.
Trust getting your project done on time and within budget.
2-Year Warrantee we stand behind our work
- Trim Carpentry: expert installations of Crown moldings, Wainscot (recessed wall panels), coffered ceilings,
- Anderson Window Replacement and door replacement
- Flooring Installations (Hardwood, Vinyl Plank, Tile)
- Remodeling (Kitchen remodeling, Bathroom remodeling, finished Basements)
- Framing and Structural changes (removing a wall)
- Custom Woodworking (Built-ins, closets, Bars)
- Exterior Trim replacement (Azek, PVC, Composites)
- Our Expert Painters finish everything our Carpenters install (Windows, Doors, Crown Moldings, Built-in Shelves, etc)
Ceiling Crown Molding Installation and Repair
To add character and increase the value of your home, consider ceiling crown molding installation. Crown molding is the name for molding that runs along the top of your walls, and it is commonly used to cover the transitions where your ceilings and walls come together, as well as to add decorative interest.
Whatever style you are looking for colonial, traditional, modern crown molding make a big difference. Classic Painting & Home Improvements specialize in ceiling crown molding installation. When it's done right the way we do it you can see it. Splice joints are supported behind and disappear, Inside and outside corners meet properly.
We repair existing crown moldings. All repairs including caulking, Staining and painting.
How much does it cost to install Crown molding?
Standard 2-1/2 to 4-1/2 inch colonial crown can cost roughly $15 to $30 per linear foot to install. Of coarse exotic material (Oak, Maple, Cherry, etc) selection can make this number increase. High ceilings and vaulted ceiling crown installation are more.
Custom Crown molding Design and Fabrication
Built-up or Multi-piece crown moldings can make your home unique and more sophisticated. Personalized molding like one we installed that copied our clients wedding band. It is a 3D custom molding. It was challenging to install and turned out flawless, where they actually called me and said they can not find the seams.
Looking for a Finish Carpenter near me?
You can count on Classic Renovators when your looking for Beautiful custom crown molding, Wainscot, Conferred ceilings, or a custom Built-in Bookshelves. Our team of master carpenters are able to do all types of finish carpentry to satisfy your needs. Our attention to detail is second to none.